Playlist: State of Massachusetts Financial Aid Programs
What is the Massachusetts Cash Grant Program?
- What is the MASSGrant Program?
- What is the Massachusetts Part-Time Grant?
- What is The Foster Child Grant Program?
- What is the Massachusetts Public Service Grant?
Now PlayingWhat is the Massachusetts Cash Grant Program?
Next PlaylistUnderstanding the FAFSA
- What is the FAFSA?
- myStudentAid: Mobile App
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- I am moving out of my parents' house and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't received my Student Aid Report (SAR). What should I do?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What is Verification?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?